We welcome new and returning members to the Ontario Chapter of the FCEA:
We have the following subscriptions available for our site. You can renew, cancel or upgrade your subscriptions by using the forms below.
- An annual conference encouraging continuing education, networking and collaboration with trusted vendors/suppliers in the industry. It is usually held in Toronto and features speakers from within the electrolysis and/or beauty industry.
- Yearly decal stating that you are a member in good standing to frame or display on a window/door in your place of work
- Permission to use FCEA logo on letterhead, business cards, advertising, etc.
- The FCEA places the name of its members on a Nationwide referral system. Anyone moving to a new area need only contact the FCEA or its affiliated Provincial association to receive a list of member electrologists in the area. They can also log onto the Ontario Chapter web site at www.fceaontario.org to find a list of Ontario Chapter members listed by city. Links to other affiliated Provincial associations can be found on the FCEA national website at www.fcea.org.
- The FCEA offers a National Certification Program to its members. This provides them with the opportunity to earn their Certified Professional Electrologist (C.P.E.) designation and they are given a C.P.E. Diploma to display in their office. (The C.P.E. designation is a federally registered and legally protected trademark.)
- The FCEA keeps current with national and international events in the hair removal industry, developments affecting electrologists, and provides this information to its members.
- The FCEA, in partnership with its provincial affiliates, is working toward achieving national recognition for its uniformed educational training program and professional standards throughout Canada.
- Provides professionally designed electrolysis brochures for you to distribute in your business.
- Guidance in your selection of Professional Liability Insurance at a favourable rate.
Basic Qualifications for Membership
- The applicant must have completed the equivalent of Grade 12 Ontario education or be 19 years of age or over;
- The applicant must be an Ontario resident;
- The applicant must have successfully completed a course of study in the theory and practice of electrolysis at a licensed School of Electrology (Applicant must show qualifications of this by submitting a copy of their diploma with their application);
- The applicant must be a practicing full-time or part-time electrologist;
- The applicant must apply for membership by completing the FCEA Ontario Chapter Membership Application Form, submit the form with payment of the New Member Fee ($180.00). The new member fee includes the first year membership fees and membership certificate. Renewal Fee after the first year is $150.00, due in January each year.